Okay so this is such a perfect thing to make. It's affordable, quick, and just what I like in the morning!! So I hope you enjoy this as much as I do:) On with the recipe!
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 30 mins
Total Time: 45 mins
Yield: 8 pieces
- 1 cup milk
- 4 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 8 pieces of bread
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 Tbsp sugar
- Pinch of salt
- Whisk the milk, suger, salt, cinnamon, vanilla, and eggs together.
- Get the bread and plop one at a time it in the egg mixture flip it once so that both sides are covered, but only once;) you don't want it to get soggy!
- Okay get a small pan and add butter but just enough to make it easy for the French toast to cook, not too much otherwise it'll make the French toast soggy and then in the long run burn. Add one piece of bread at a time, cook on each side for 1 minute on low heat.
- Repeat until all pieces are cooked.
- Now you're done! Add syrup, fruit, or powdered sugar for some extra taste. Enjoy:)
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.