Fresh Blueberry Cobbler
There was a great deal on blueberries at the store, so I made this. I used much less sugar than the 1/3 cup called for to sprinkle on the top. I also used whey from yogurt making instead of the whole milk.
This is delicious for breakfast or a snack. It can also be frozen.
- 1 1/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 3/4 cup whole milk
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Add flour, 1/2 cup sugar, salt, and baking powder to a mixing bowl and combine.
- Add in milk and butter and combine.
- Spread batter into a greased 8-inch square baking pan.
- Sprinkle blueberries evenly over batter.
- Sprinkle with 1/3 cup sugar and drizzle with vanilla.
- Bake at 350 degree F for 40-45 minutes or until a pick comes out clean.
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.