Something different and good! You can use frozen corn on the cob (I usually do) instead of fresh corn on the cob
Total Time: 30-40 minutes
Yield: 6-8 servings
Source: My recipe file
- 6 qt water
- 3/4 cup Old Bay Seasoning*
- 2 lb new red potatoes
- 2 lb hot smoked sausage links, cut into 2 inch pieces
- 12 ears corn, husked, cleaned and quartered or frozen corn
- 4 lb large fresh shrimp, unpeeled
* I am giving the original recipe but I have also sent in how to make your own Old Bay Seasoning instead of buying it! Here is a link to my recipe.
- Bring water and seasoning to a boil in a large pot
- Add potatoes, cook for about 15 minutes.
- Then add sausage, cook for 5 minutes.
- Next add corn, cook for 5 minutes.
- Stir in the shrimp, about 5 minutes, until pink
- Drain and serve.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.