Front Load Washer Will Not Drain

My LG front load washer goes through its wash cycle, but stops at 18 and will not drain.

By J.B. from NM

From your description, it appears that no one from here can help. Suggest you refer to the product manual for the code description, contact the store or manufacturer for further help or contact a repair service.

Is there an error code on the display?

I am having the same problem. first check and see if all your drain lines are open even the one in the wall (just take a pitcher of water and pour) make sure the drain line is not clogged. if this does not fix your problem then take off the front and disconnect your water pump power connection. then use a multimeter to check for power You should read 110volts. WARNING. if your not comfortable with this then don't do it.

If the circuit checks out good then take out you water pump and remove pump from pump housing. check to make sure there is nothing twisted up in the impeller. Spin the impeller and see if it turns some what easily. If you have a multimeter, check for continuity by placing the two leads from meter on the two connection of the pump. it does not matter which one goes where, ether way will be fine. if you get the beep your good to go. after that, check and make sure the washing machine tub drain is not clogged (the big hose coming form tub to pump.)

If all this checks out good, well your in the same boat I'm in and now it is ether a switch board panel or the main board panel but if you got power to the pump when you checked it before you removed it, then I don't know what else it could be, unless the water pressure switch is the problem but the water pressure switch mainly keeps the tub form over filling, but hay, for 8 to 11 dollars why not go ahead and change it, they go out quite often.

Hope this helps.

I had this same issue. It was driving me crazy and after I found out the husband had washed a dog bed while I was out of town, checked the drain filter and it was clogged. After I cleaned out the drain - it worked!!

Yeah, it is the code for OE.

I did refer to the code in product Manual. Did everything look at everything that has to do with slow water draining.