Frontier Airlines Reviews

When choosing an airline you want to know they are safe and reliable. This guide contains Frontier Airlines reviews.

My husband needs to travel to Texas and the cheapest airline tickets is coming up Frontier Airlines. Personally I have never heard of this airline and was wondering if anyone as heard or flown with this airline?

Cindy from Flint, Mi

Answers

I have not personally rode Frontier but know people who have and have been satisfied, although I will say that was some time ago. Don't know if things have changed or not.

By Darlene (Guest Post)

We always look for Frontier as that is our preference. Great airline, service, TVs in front of each seat for $5. Also, typically has direct flights for our destinations. They have great flight fares.

By Jenny (Guest Post)

I have flown with Frontier on several occasions and I think they are great! Smaller planes than the big airlines but I've always been comfortable and treated kindly. No problems. I'm also a nervous flyer, so I spend the $5 to get their TV service (there's a screen for every seat). Keeps my mind off the bumps in the "road." Not frugal but helps my nerves!

Jenny in Utah

I just returned from Florida and I flew Frontier and was really pleased. First of all, they offered the cheapest fare. The tv screen in front of each seat can be used to purchase movies, but if you don't want to do that it shows a map of the US as you fly and you can track your progress across the US. The employees were very friendly. In Denver they had curbside check-in for free (United charged for curbside check-in the last time I flew with them). I will definitely fly Frontier again.