Fun Mirror with Barrettes

This is a fun craft to do with the kids, as long as an adult supervises the hot glue gun! With a round mirror and 3.00 in barrettes, you too can have this cute mirror.

1. I had a round mirror and unclipped barrettes from three packages I got at the Dollar Tree.
  2. Then I started with the ones I had the least of, which were the printed ones. They went at 12, 3, 6, and 9.
  3. Then I filled in with the next four for the printed, and the solid ones. The way it worked out, I had 16 of the same size. I worked it out where each printed and solid barrette was across from its "mate".
  4. Advertisement

5. On the solid ones, I clipped some of the tiny ones to the ends. Then I flipped it over. The back of the barrette has a tiny indentation, and that is where the metal meets the back of the mirror. I made sure they hadn't moved since I turned it over (they are pretty slick) and then glued them down. If you don't do this, they will slip and slide.
  6. Then I doubled up some scrap yarn and tied a double knot in each end. I then hot glued it to the back and waited for everything to cool before hanging.

NOTE: I used gorilla glue sticks due to the nature of both surfaces. Your gun needs to be multi temp and it needs to be on Hot...so please if you do this with kids you have to do this part yourself.
  7. Advertisement

Crafts Home Decor WallsMarch 26, 2020
👒
🐰
🌻
😷
🐛

WallsHome Decor