Clothing WashersAppliances

GE Front Load Washer Will Not Final Spin

I have A GE front load washer, model number WSSH300G0WW. I can get it to wash, rinse, drain, and tumble (slow spin at the end of cycle), but it will not engage in the final spin. This leaves my clothes soaking wet and I have to hand wring and line dry before putting it into my dryer.

I checked the drain pump filter and cleaned out only a quarter. So that is not the issue.
What do you think the issue can be? Thank you so much! This is very frustrating!

We are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards (US only) for people who answer recent questions on ThriftyFun this month! Click here to find out more...

Your best bet is going to be to call the customer service number included in the owners manual. It could be anything, but they have trained service technicians that will help troubleshoot the problem which in the long run will be more efficient than guessing without the foreknowledge of the product itself.