GE Washer Drains But Won't Spin?

I have a front load washer that won't spin. I've replaced the door switch, checked the filter, pulled the boot, and lines. It has a stater and I've inspected it, what am I missing? Any help would be appreciated.

It may be that your belt has slipped of the track or it may need replacing but for this you have to remove the back panel. I found a link that clearly walks you through this process so check it out:
www.appliance-repair-it.com/frontloadwasher.html

If this is not your problem you may want to check out some of the YouTube trouble shooting videos for other reasons (some are better than others so check several).
www.youtube.com/watch?v=AjFVOXP8jkE

www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPD7JjS12HQ

You can also ask your question here and someone may be able to discuss what you've done and where to go next:
www.applianceblog.com/.../

My front load washer had the same issues. I took the back off the machine and sprayed the belt with WD-40. It worked for one or two washes and started again. When I took a closer look my belt was old and starting to crack in several places which would not allow it to rotate smoothly and the machine to spin.

Once I replaced the belt it took care of my problem. I would check the belt on the back of your machine. They do get old and need replacing.

It does sound like you have an issue w/ the belt. Here's a link to GE for a manual, contact info, and link to recalls:
www.geappliances.com/.../literature.htm
www.geappliances.com/.../contact.htm
www.geappliances.com/.../

Home and Garden Repair Appliances Clothing WashersNovember 9, 2020
🎄
😷
🍂
Generated 2020-11-12 11:02:40 in 885 msecs. ⛅️️
https://www.thriftyfun.com/GE-Washer-Drains-But-Wont-Spin-3.html