Getting Acrylic Paint Off Clothes

So I had this shirt with acrylic paint all over it and I washed and dried it. The problem is that I washed it with other clothes and now some of the other shirts have paint stains on them, it looks like dye stains. The problem is that none of those shirts are mine and I am freaking out!

I paint with acrylic paint all the time, and I have never had the paint transfer. Was the paint wet? However, I've never been able to remove the paint either. Once it is one your clothes, and dry, you are stuck with it. I have heard, although never tried it, that Amaze (powdered stain remover) will remove it. Friends said they used it to get paint off of a car seat. Couldn't hurt to try. Best of luck.