Getting All the Lipstick From the Tube

There is a lot of lipstick left after it becomes level with the container. Just use a sponge tip brush and you will get many more uses.

I am so glad someone brought this up! When I had my full time job during the 90's, I had the most gorgeous shade of coral lipstick. It was made by Coty or Cody... I forgot which. They are no longer in business but when they were I bought a lot of their lipsticks.
I still have that stub and I'm still using a brush to apply it... maybe 20 years after I bought it at Walgreens.

For the woman who can't find Cody products, you can go to Vermont Country Store (no, I don't work there or have any affiliation with them) to find many of the old brands. I have found shampoo, perfumes....even food items. Also, I get all the lipstick out of the tube with a small pointed lipstick brush. It works great!

That's way easier than scooping it out into a small container like I do. Thanks for the tip!