Getting Flies Off My Dog?

One of my friends told me about a green gel to get flies off my baby's ears. My boyfriend can't find a solution!

By Sara from Valencia

Best Answer

I read somewhere that if you put vaseline in a thick layer on the ears and then spray with Adams Flea and Tick Mist wherever flies are bothering him on his ears. You might have to redo this vaseline when it comes off, once a week or so. I read to mist when needed with the Adams Mist.

Best Answer

A great solution to keep flies off your dog is original Skin So Soft bath oil from Avon. I mix one part Skin So Soft and five parts water. Put it in a spray bottle. You can spray your hands then rub the solution into the dogs ears and body.

Do not get it into his face and protect the eyes. Your dog will smell great and no more flies. It kills fleas too.

Try vaseline petroleum jelly and put a light coat on their ears my husky had bad fly bites on her ears and I put that on her and ears got cleared up

Pets AdviceJuly 10, 2013
🎃
Generated 2022-10-15 21:43:03 in 960 msecs. ⛅️️
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Getting-Flies-Off-My-Dog.html