Getting Rid of Fleas?

How do you get rid of fleas for good? I tried washing both of my dogs last week and then they came back. So should I wash them again and then add some power on them? What else can I try?

By Tasha

No poisons. That goes into liver and kidneys. No flea soap either. That's poison. Dawn dish soap, bar soap (I like Dial) with 2 washings will kill the fleas if you leave the first washing on for 5 minutes. Hartz spot between the shoulders kills. Ask your vet. He has known how dangerous Hartz is for years.

Build the immune system with good food. No corn wheat or soy. Some raw is great. Home prepared is certainly healthy. Fruits and veggies (no grapes or raisins) Pieces of apple, carrot and other crunchies are great. Vaccines destroy the immune system. See a homeopath if your dog shows sign of immune disturbance like itch. 2 cups for average size carpeted room of dry 20 Mule Team Borax leave for 2 weeks before vacuuming for home infestation. It is natural cleaner and needs to go in their bed, the couch and other cushy spots where fleas would hide. Allergy takes a while to clear. It was a while coming on. No steroids or allergy comes back worse. Keep us posted.

I swear by Comfortis. It is expensive, however, and you have to get it from a vet or online from Canada, Australia or Mexico.

Pets FleasOctober 23, 2012
🎃
😷
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Getting-Rid-of-Fleas-26.html