Getting Rid of Fleas on My Cat?

My poor cat has fleas and he is allergic to Fipronil which is the main ingredient in all flea killers.

I have tried everything to get rid of them from vinegar and Dawn baths every night (poor cat), to spraying the house with sprays, vinegar, salt, and baking soda. Vacuuming constantly it is driving both me and my cat crazy. Can anyone help? Thanks in advance for any advice given.

By Susie

Dry 20 mule team Borax in your carpets for 2 weeks before vacuuming. About 2 to 2 and a half cups for average size room. 2 weeks to get the cycle of eggs, larvae and adult. Keeps house flea free for at least a year and a half. Inexpensive, safe, and clean.

I am loving Comfortis for my dogs-not sure if there is a cat version. It is expensive though, and you have to get it from a vet or order from Canada or Australia online.

Pets FleasOctober 13, 2012
😷
🎃
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Getting-Rid-of-Fleas-on-My-Cat.html