Getting Rid of Squirrels and Chipmunks

I have tried several "cures" = no improvement. It has gotten severe in the last week: tunnels galore. Help please! There are squirrels, chipmunks, cats, and an occasional mole. There is serious damage to my yards. It used to be only in back, they've now attacked the front yard as well. I will try the red pepper sprinkling, and will report back either way.

By utterstruth

Do you have an outside outlet? If so, my parents have good luck with those electronic repellents. They put out a high pitched noise only the critters can hear and they don't like it and leave.

Black pepper worked for me.
People talk about fox urine. Foxes are predators and other animals will flee the area if they smell it.