AdviceSkin Care

Getting Rid of a Tan

I'm from a black family background, but my skin is light. After using some bleaching cream my skin becomes red and tan and very dry. I would like to have pale skin. What bleaching cream can I use for the quickest result?

Eleta

Wonder why you'd want pale skin. I'm a white lady with pale skin; my best friend is a black lady and she looks a lot younger than me although we're only a couple years apart in age. Pale skin ages and wrinkles faster than darker skin. Be proud of who you are and if you insist on having lighter skin wear sunscreen every day no matter the weather and all year long. And moisturize, moisturize, moisturize. Sorry I can't give you a solution and sorry if I sound like I'm lecturing.

I agree with the previous poster. I have really pale skin and look like a corpse! My daughter in law has a white father and her Mom was from Trinidad Tobago. She has the most beautiful coloured skin! Be proud of who you are! If you want to look paler, use a darker lipstick...not red, but a darker shade of bronze or gold. Makes your face look lighter.