Getting a Copy of Divorce Papers?

September 16, 2019

I went to court because my ex-wife wanted a divorce. The judge made me sign the divorce papers. It's been 3 years and I have received nothing. I want to remarry. How do, or what do I do to get a copy? I live in Ontario. She's a mean and stubborn girl, she doesn't care about anything but herself. Sadly I've learned that the hard way.




Gold Post Medal for All Time! 677 Posts
September 16, 20191 found this helpful
Best Answer

Your lawyer who handled the case can get them. You could also get them from the county where the divorce was finalized. If you have proof of who you are you should be able to get them for a fee.

Reply Was this helpful? 1

Bronze Post Medal for All Time! 105 Posts
September 16, 20191 found this helpful
Best Answer

Normally the courthouse will give you a copy of these paper. You should go to the records department and request a copy.

Reply Was this helpful? 1

Bronze Feedback Medal for All Time! 196 Feedbacks
September 16, 20191 found this helpful

You should not have to deal with her at all.

You can go directly to your government:

Blessings on your upcoming nuptials!

Reply Was this helpful? 1
Answer this Question
In This Page
Business and Legal Legal General AdviceMay 28, 2020
Halloween Ideas!
Thanksgiving Ideas!
Ask a Question
Share a Post
Better LivingBudget & FinanceBusiness and LegalComputersConsumer AdviceCoronavirusCraftsEducationEntertainmentFood and RecipesHealth & BeautyHolidays and PartiesHome and GardenMake Your OwnOrganizingParentingPetsPhotosTravel and RecreationWeddings
Published by ThriftyFun.
Desktop Page | View Mobile
Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Generated 2023-10-28 16:11:58 in 9 secs. ⛅️️
© 1997-2023 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.