Getting a Copy of Divorce Papers

Legal documents, such as divorce papers, should be available from the records office in your city or municipality. Try that if you never received copies from the court or have misplaced the original copies.

I went to court because my ex-wife wanted a divorce. The judge made me sign the divorce papers. It's been 3 years and I have received nothing. I want to remarry. How do, or what do I do to get a copy? I live in Ontario. She's a mean and stubborn girl, she doesn't care about anything but herself. Sadly I've learned that the hard way.
Thanks.

Answers

Best Answer

Your lawyer who handled the case can get them. You could also get them from the county where the divorce was finalized. If you have proof of who you are you should be able to get them for a fee.

Best Answer

Normally the courthouse will give you a copy of these paper. You should go to the records department and request a copy.

You should not have to deal with her at all.

You can go directly to your government:

www.attorneygeneral.jus.gov.on.ca/.../

Blessings on your upcoming nuptials!

Business and Legal Legal General AdviceMay 28, 2020
🐛
🎆
🌻
👔
😎
😷

Generated 2020-05-29 23:08:54 in 2 secs. ⛅️️ ⚡️