Gigantic Chocolate Chip Cookies
I just used my own chocolate chip cookie recipe and made gigantic chocolate chip cookies for my church bake sale! The cookies were 8 inches round. I wrapped them in plastic wrap. And sold them for $1.50 each. It only cost about $5.00 to make and we made $37.50. Just on 25 cookies! Success!
- 1 bag Nestles mini chocolate chips
- 2 sticks butter
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 2 1/2 cup flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts (opt)
- Preheat oven 375 F.
- Using mixing bowl, add melted butter, white sugar, brown sugar, eggs and vanilla. Use an electric mixer, beat until smooth.
- Add flour, salt and baking soda. Mix well.
- Stir in the mini chocolate chips.
- Put dough into the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Using a large spoon, drop a large spoonful of dough onto the cookie sheet. Using the palm of your hand press the cookie dough out to make it large.
- On 1 large sheet only make 6 large cookies. This should make 8 cookies. Cook for about 8-10 minutes or until golden brown edges. Let cool a little/ not cold. You want to lift them up while warm. To keep them from breaking. When cool wrap up in plastic.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2021 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.