Giving Socks as Gifts

Socks make great gifts that are inexpensive and fit everyone's budget. Plus it's practical and thoughtful because you want the person to have warm feet. Make a sock sleeve with construction paper, write a cute phrase (it could be for any occasion not just Valentine's Day) and this would be a great gift.

I made this for my cousin to gift to his girlfriend, in addition to other small gifts he made in a little Valentine's gift basket.

Total Time: 15 minutes

• socks
  • construction paper
  • pen
  • scissors
  • gluestick
  • plastic gems
  • tape

1. Cut a rectangular piece of construction paper long enough to wrap around the pair of socks. Write the phrase you want on the paper. I wrote, "You knock my socks off!"
  2. Wrap it around the socks and tape to secure.
  3. Decorate the sleeve with any materials you have. I used some acrylic gems to resemble hearts and a piece of ribbon.

2 More Solutions

Do you need a last minute, thoughtful and useful Valentine's Day gift idea for your boyfriend, girlfriend, significant other, husband, wife, best friend, soul mate, crush? This would be a super adorable gift, inexpensive and not a gift that will only be used for Valentine's Day.

Decorating Socks with Cute Messages

This is a page about making a sock cupcake. This is a cute way to give a gift of socks.

Sock Cupcake with Cherry on top

Read More... Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes
Crafts Valentine's Day GiftsFebruary 29, 2020
🎃
🎂
🌻
😷
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Giving-Socks-as-Gifts.html