Sock Sleeve for a Gift

Socks make great gifts that are inexpensive and fit everyone's budget. Plus it's practical and thoughtful because you want the person to have warm feet. Make a sock sleeve with construction paper, write a cute phrase (it could be for any occasion not just Valentine's Day) and this would be a great gift.

I made this for my cousin to gift to his girlfriend, in addition to other small gifts he made in a little Valentine's gift basket.

Total Time: 15 minutes

1. Cut a rectangular piece of construction paper long enough to wrap around the pair of socks. Write the phrase you want on the paper. I wrote, "You knock my socks off!"
  2. Wrap it around the socks and tape to secure.
  3. Decorate the sleeve with any materials you have. I used some acrylic gems to resemble hearts and a piece of ribbon.
  4. Advertisement

Crafts Valentine's Day GiftsFebruary 13, 2020
🌻
🍀
🐰

Generated 2020-02-22 17:52:25 in 872 msecs. ⛅️️ ⚡️

GiftsValentine's Day