"Giving You All My Love" Octopus
This is a fun, all-ages octopus craft made from a toilet paper tube. It's got so many arms, it wants to give you all the love it can carry! This would be great to give to a Valentine. You can fill it up with a bag of sweets, if you like.
Total Time: 1 hour plus dry time
Yield: 1 lovey octopus
- 1 cardboard toilet paper tube
- orange paint
- black paint
- pink or red craft paper
- Paint the tube orange.
- Paint the insides of the tube orange, as much as you can. Let dry.
- To make 8 octopus legs, cut halfway up the tube several times. It's easiest to cut halves, then quarters, then eighths for equal width legs.
- Use your paintbrush to curl the legs up.
- Add some glue to the outer bowl part of a sequin.
- Glue them onto the curved legs. These will be the suction cups.
- Cut out some small hearts from the craft paper.
- Glue them to the tops of the legs.
- Paint on a hopeless romantic octopus face!
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!