Giving an Old Tupperware Container New Life

I "redo and make new" jewelry. For all the many drawers and such I have my beads in, I always need a specific place to keep the "pieces parts". So yesterday I was at my local "mercantile" and found this for $1.00. I now have the tweezers and findings I need, and all the broken and yet unstrung stuff I have that I need to break down and reuse their parts.

Recently I posted the solution for a round Tupperware that didn't have the carrier. This one too presented a "carrying" challenge but I found pretty much the same solution. With two headbands at each end, I wrapped them into themselves and put a piece of carved stone in to "lock" it.

N-JOY!