Gladiolus Photos

Category Garden
These popular garden bulbs produce a tall spike of beautiful flowers in a variety of colors. This is a guide about gladiolus photos.

Share on ThriftyFunCheck out these photos. Click at right to share your own photo in this guide.

Here is a picture of my gladiola, still with the rain drops on. I don't take these glads up in the winter and so far, they are wintering over. They are in a raised bed. Our British Columbia Island winters are pretty mild too.

By Betty

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? Yes

I used a high speed setting with a close up lens to get a shot of this ant in one of my gladiolus.

By Leigh from Litchfield County, CT

Ant on pink gladiolus.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 3

This beautiful flower had just bloomed the day I took this photo. This was taken at night time after a nice rain. I thought the water drops on the petals looked amazing.

By Candace from Gillette, WY

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 4

This is a picture of some beautiful gladiolus from my mom and dad's backyard.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 3

The glads in Full Spectrum Farms story garden were spectacular this year. This one was donated by a friend who "just thought it was pretty." Indeed it was.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 3

One of the flowers that grew this year in my garden.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 2