Gluing Glass to Glass?

I've made 3 1/2" glass eyes for the windshield of my friend's golf cart. (I'm in a fused glass club). They came out nice, but I don't know which glue to stick them on with. She wants to be able to remove them if they sell the golf cart (not everyone wants eyes!). Any suggestions? Thank you.

Use hot glue in this case.

I would suggest a heavy duty Velcro like this one:

www.amazon.com/.../B001O6T2ZS (Affiliate Link)

Neat idea!! Post pix when they are affixed so we can see your handiwork!!!!

Magnets might work, too. Yes, this is a good idea. No damage to the cart. Hot glue might not work for long, as it's "smooth on smooth". You can get gorilla glue sticks but that might be hard to remove should you want to.

I read where someone used strong adhesive tape on each piece and then used strong glue on the tape to tape.

"Apply clear packing tape to the surfaces to be glued, then hot glue (or glue) the surfaces together. When it's time to separate the pieces, just peel off the tape and the glue comes with it."

GooGone would remove the tape from the glass but not sure how this would look on a windshield. Some good clear tape does stay clear for a long time.

Another person commented the following but I have no way to verify this would work.

"Clear silicone sealant or hot melt glue will both stick almost anything to glass and can be peeled off later."

Crafts Glass ArtOctober 1, 2018
🐛
😷
🌻
📓
😎
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Gluing-Glass-to-Glass-13.html