Gluing Quartz Glass to Quartz Glass

I need to put two pieces of quartz glass together, but they have to withstand heat.

Will it get hotter than 140F? If not, epoxy is great.

Heat? Most glues will not state the degree of heat unless it is a professional product.

Try Gorilla Glue.

Cyberbond makes a really good heat resistant glue that you can use to glue your glass together. I've used this in the past and it is a good product.

You can find this online at this store. You can also read about the glue to make sure this is what you want to use: www.cyberbond1.com/.../

Just as information, I do not believe Cyberbond is being produced right now.
My son has used this in the past because it was excellent for using on metal pipes. I believe he always had to buy a large "industrial" quantity and it was expensive. When he placed his order last year they informed him it was no longer available.
Seeing this name mentioned, I thought they were making it again but I do not think so as all references on Amazon are 0 stock.

www.amazon.com/.../s?ie=UTF8&field-brandtextbin...

But, even so, this product may be used on glass but glass is not on any of their labels and I am not sure it always drys clear but it was still a very good adhesive.

I did finally find a site that says they have it in stock (a very small container) so if anyone is interested, this is the site:

www.pemro.com/productDetails.cfm?itemCode=CYB-1070...

H.B. Fuller acquired the company in 2016 and it appears they decided to drop this line or maybe they are making it under another name.