Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipes
Making chocolate treats without using gluten flours are delicious when they are cookies. This is a guide about gluten free chocolate chip cookie recipes
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
These gluten free cookies are so good no one will know the difference if you don't tell them.
Total Time: baking about 8-10 minutes, between prep, cooling and baking abou
Yield: about 2 dozen, depending on the size
- 2 1/4 cup gluten free ready flour (I used Domata)
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar (you can use 3/4 brown and white instead) Brown sugar makes the cookie a bit sweater
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup softened butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1 12 oz package of your favorite chocolate chips, or chunks
- 1 cup of walnuts or pecans, if you like ( I didn't use)
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Combine flour, salt and baking soda in a small bowl, set aside.
- Beat the soft butter, brown and white sugar until very smooth and creamy. One by one, add the eggs. Continue to beat until blended.
- Slowly add the dry ingredients until just mixed. Since this is gluten free, the texture and look will be slightly different. The batter will be a bit looser.
- I like to let it sit in the refrigerator for at least 1/2 to firm the butter up, note the dough will not firm up like when you use regular flour. On a non-greased cookie pan place the size of dough drop you desire. Bake 8-10. Watch the cookies, they go from soft to crisp fast. Let cool on pan a few minutes, transfer to wire rack.