Going Back to Natural Hair Color After Bleaching

So I went bleached blonde about 3 months back. Now I'm pregnant and can't be bothered to keep on top of the roots. I can't afford the hairdresser and would really like to go back to brunette, but I'm scared it will go green. What dye do people recommend or colors? Anything has to be better than bleached blonde hair with pure black roots!

Thank you X

Best Answer

You can only darken 1-2 shades at a time at home. Once you dye your hair, wait 2-6 weeks and repeat. You will have to be patient.

Best Answer

You really shouldn't be treating your hair/scalp with chemicals while you're pregnant. If you need something done (if the look is killing you) there are plenty of awesome temporary/herbal dyes for you.