Painting a Branch for Home Decor

Category Nature
You will be pleasantly surprised how nice a painted branch can look when used as part of your home decor. This is a guide about painting a branch for home decor.

Last summer, I found a nice branch that I spray painted gold and that I use as a trellis for my live ivy. Usually it sits in a decorative basket in the hallway. This past Christmas, I hung some small red bells from the branches, wrapped the basket with a seasonal tea towel and placed it on a side table in the family room. It garnered compliments from family and friends but sorry to say, I didn't think about taking a picture of it. Anyway, a little imagination at any time costs next to nothing and always gives back a great feeling.

Total Time: 5 minutes to paint, 1/2 hour to dry

What a cool idea! Thumbs up!:)

My Mom and Dad had a branch that my Dad painted white. In the winter they put small red Christmas tree balls on it. When the holidays were over, they had small artificial birds that sat on the branches all year round. My Mom would put little artificial flowers on it in spring and summer and artificial foliage leaves on it in autumn. It always looked beautiful.