Green Pumpkin Flower Soup Recipe
With a chicken broth base, a touch of fish sauce, pumpkin flowers, and a bit of seasoning you too can make some of this delicious soup. This page contains the ingredients list, instructions, and a finished photo of green pumpkin flower soup.
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Yes, the flower is eatable. This green pumpkin flower soup is a very cool, light, quick, and easy to make soup.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
Yield: 2 people
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 handful pumpkin flowers
- 2 pinch salt
- 1 tsp fish sauce
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- 1/4 white onion
- 1 stem green onion
- 1 cup water
- Wash and clean the flowers.
- Wash and clean onion and green onion then dice and set aside.
- In a large pot on medium heat, add chicken broth and water until boiling.
- Add fish sauce, sugar, salt and flowers. Cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
July 1, 20170 found this helpful
I want to try this. It's so pretty, too :)
July 23, 20170 found this helpful
It is really good, too! :)