Ground Beef Goulash Recipes
March 30, 2017
Read More Comments
This is a good family meal with lots of taste. It is also good to serve when you are having company over. You can use whatever vegetables or meat you have on hand or make it as spicy as you want by adding a variety of spices to suit own taste.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 30-40 minutes
Total Time: 50-60 minutes
- 1 1/2 lb ground beef
- 1 red pepper, sliced
- 1 yellow pepper, sliced
- 1 onion, diced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 pkg (8oz) mushrooms sliced
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 can (8oz) tomato sauce
- 1 large can diced tomatoes
- 1 small can diced tomatoes
- 1 cup elbow macaroni
- Prepare elbow macaroni as directed on the package.
- In a large skillet cook ground beef over medium heat until no longer pink.
- Stir in onions, peppers and garlic. Cook until onions are translucent.
- Stir in tomato sauce, both cans of diced tomatoes, salt, pepper and cayenne pepper.
- Add sliced mushrooms last as they will cook down.
- Bring to boil. Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 20 minutes. Stirring occasionally.
- You can add the pasta to the goulash mixture or serve the goulash over the pasta.
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Cook noodles according to package directions; drain. Transfer to serving plate. Heat skillet over medium high heat.
Crumble in beef; stir in onion and garlic. Cook until beef is no longer pink, 5 minutes. Drain and discard fat.Read More...
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.