Hair TipsBeauty

Growing Back Sideburns After Shaving

I stupidly shaved my sideburns and at the moment they are literally like fuzzy stubble. I know I'll be fine as long as I'm patient and get some hair growth spray, but I was just wondering how long that would take.

Best Answer

Keep your pores open and clean for nice, even hair growth. I wouldn't put anything on topically. I notice when I take biotin supplements, my hair grows super fast. Maybe give that a try.

In a couple of weeks they should grow back

It depends on how fast your hair grows.
About 3 weeks they should be back in.

Personally, I wouldn't recommend that you purchase hair growth spray. I have read up on this and the spray is designed to give your hair follicles all the nutrients it needs to grow. Once you stop using this product you are no longer feeding the hair follicles and therefore they will stop growing and might fall out.

I, personally, would suggest that you just wait for your sideburns to grow back in naturally. They are not that noticeable from the picture and it looks fine. This should take a few weeks to grow back. If you hair grows quite quickly this can take less time.

I think you should allow your side burns to grow back naturally. Or you can keep your skin moisturized, perhaps use a moisturizer or use a little bit of olive oil.

Step 1
Side burns

Step 2
All depend on how long you want your sideburns to grow.

Step 3
The rate of growth for all the hair on the body is approximately one-half inch per month.

Step 4
Some think the facial hair grows faster.

Step 5
This is an illusion by the fact that facial hair (for men) is usually shaved to the skin and the growth of it is really noticeable.

A few weeks or 2 months ago shaved my sideburns off because I felt less beautiful with them so I went in the bathroom and shaved them now they look embarrassing but everyone makes mistakes so don't feel stupid I did it too. It will grow back. #shavedsideburnsdontcare. Happy Mothers day.