Growing Kiwi and Grapes

Is it possible to grow grapes and also kiwi?

By LR

I have 8 fuzzy Hayward female kiwi. Can I put my male fuzzy kiwi with one of the females in the middle of my 80 foot log trellis?

I have to Trellis is about 130 ft long 16 female Hayward fuzzy kiwi. I put my two male in between the rows about 25 foot from each end so they're in the middle of the row cables running from one post to the other post in the middle if you can visualize what I'm trying to ask. Most of my kiwi are the top of my first cable and they are running to the both sides are those laterals trying to go to the other cables that I have on each end of my 4 ft post and what do I do with this is to try to Train the those thank you very much

I'm confused what to do now that they're at the top of the cable there wanting to go to the sides do I trim those off or just let him hang loose and prune them during the winter or do I try to train them on the next wire them

Home and Garden Gardening Growing FruitApril 23, 2014
🎂
🌻
📓