Hair Turned Green After Dyeing

I had wonderful deep purple hair using Arctic Fox Purple Rain hair dye. I have a job opportunity that I need normal hair for. My natural color is a darker ash blonde, so I used Light Ash Brown from L'oreal. And all of my hair is green now. It looks like when I was a kid and the chlorine turned it green. How do I fix this? Also, some of the purple decided to stick around because of how thick my hair is.

It sounds like you have an important interview coming up, so I would recommend finding a trusted stylist and having him/her do the fix...vs. risking having yet another issue. There are a zillion things you can try...but why risk it?

The other thought is, if you don't have time for a stylist visit, can you fix your hair in a way that makes the color issue less noticeable...like an up do?

I will send up lots of positive thoughts that you can get a quick resolve AND that you get the job!!

A color with a red base will cancel out the green. If you want a professional to supervise and save money, go to a beauty school.

You'll have to use a red toned blond dye. Sometimes when blond hair has a green tone, even something like ketchup will clear it out. No joke!