Hamburger Taco Soup
- 1 1/4 lbs. hamburger
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 1 package taco seasoning
- 1 can corn, do not drain (16oz.)
- 1 can red beans, drained (16oz.)
- 1 can tomato sauce (16oz.)
- 1 can tomatoes, diced (16oz.)
- cheddar cheese, shredded (to taste)
- 1 bag Frito chips
Brown the hamburger and onion together. Simmer and stir in the taco seasoning, corn (with the liquid), red beans and tomato sauce. Top with shredded cheddar cheese and serve with Frito chips.
By Robin from Washington, IA
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Guide