Handmade Wifi Signal Booster
With just a few supplies that you have laying around the house, you can make a signal booster for your wifi.
- 1 aluminum can
- super glue
- Carefully cut the top off an aluminum can.
- Then cut the can open down the side. Then cut off the bottom of the can, making a rectangle.
- Trim the edges of the can to remove any sharp bits.
- Place the can on a piece of cardboard creating a semicircle. Make sure each end of the can reaches the straight edge of the cardboard. Make a mark on the cardboard where each end hits.
- Using a ruler, mark the center in between the marks. Use the compass to make a semicircle as wide as the marks on the cardboard.
- Cut the semi circle out and use it as a template to make another semicircle of the same size.
- Use a pen to make a hole in the center of each semicircle.
- Place one of the semicircles inside the curve of the aluminum can at one end and super glue in place. Hold in place until the glue is dry.
- Repeat on the other side. You may want to cut off any excess card board that is sticking out.
- Place over your wifi antenna and point in the direction you want the wifi signal to go.
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.