This Avery shipping label packaging is made from thick and sturdy cardboard. You can easily customize this into a hanging folder for your wall. I ended up using this as a place to organize my bills so I know to pay them.
Total Time: 25 minutes
- Avery folder/packaging
- Modpodge + brush
- scrapbook paper
- X-acto knife
- I cut off the flap so when I hang this folder, it will sit flush against the wall.
- You can leave the folder pocket as is, or customize to your own liking. I drew out a guideline on how I wanted my pocket to be (essentially lower so I can see the envelopes when placed inside).
- Optional: I taped around the hole on the back, that way it will hold up for a long time and not rip. Cut off the excess.
- Using scrapbook paper or any paper of your choice (I am actually recycling previous months of my calendar) modpodge and cut out. I also glued inside of the folder (with glue stick)
- Finished folder. Ready to hang and use.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!