Having Someone Paint Refrigerator Doors?

I need to paint the door on my fridge 410 liters model, frost free Hoover brand. Where I can find someone to spray paint the doors top and bottom, because they have rust. I also need a new rubber seal for the door. My fridge is in good working good, I only need to find who can spray paint the door.

Thanks.

By Ofelia

How about you? Take the door off the hinge, lay it on a protected floor or yard and use either appliance paint, or Krylon or Rustoleum (my personal fav'). It is usually dry in an hour or so and you are set.

If you still want someone else to do it, check out small businesses in your area on Craigslist.

Home and Garden Repair Appliances RefrigeratorSeptember 23, 2013
💘
🍀
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Having-Someone-Paint-Refrigerator-Doors.html