Heating Problem in Truck

I have cleaned my system out. I have made sure my hoses were not crossed, I have coolant, I have changed my thermostat and I have also made sure my core was not stopped up. I still have no heat, just cold air. I have checked my flap with my knob controls and it opens and closes. What can I do for the problem?

By L.S.

Don't worry about the air duct flap. Find the fluid control valve, that sends hot radiator fluid to the small interior radiator. Most likely that valve is stuck.
On most vehicles that valve is a rotary type valve, and luckily, some WD40 and some energetic cranking back and forth with some vise-grips for a few minutes, will loosen it up. Disconnect the wire or cable pull running to it, before you start forcing it.

If you can't loosen it up, replace it.
Have fun!
DearWebby