Herb and Garlic Steak Recipe
Silver Post Medal for All Time! 293 Posts
September 22, 2015
Hubby was having a hard day at work. He loves steak. I've never made a steak before in my life, but decided he deserved a homemade steak. This is what I came up with. He loved it, and he is hard to please.
Total Time: About 20 minutes?
Yield: 2 steaks
- 2 chuck eye steaks, totaling 1.05 ounces
- 1/8 cup olive oil
- 3 large cloves garlic
- 1 1/2 Tbsp tightly packed parsley
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 1/2 Tbsp butter, separated
- Add all of your ingredients, minus 1 tablespoon butter to a food processor.
- Blend well.
- Add 1 tablespoon butter to a medium heat pan.
- Add your steaks.
- Spread 1/2 your sauce on top. Cook for 4-5 minutes.
- Flip your steaks.
- Add the remaining sauce.
- Cook an additional 4-5 minutes. Enjoy!
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.