Side DishesRecipes

Homemade Apple Cranberry Stuffing

This recipe I have been using for years when I cook a roast pork tenderloin for a Sunday dinner for my family. That is their favorite meal! :) This is mouthwatering.

1. Preheat oven 375 degrees F. Bake for 25 minutes. Spray oil on a covered glass casserole dish.
  2. Using a chopper or processor, mince onion, celery, and garlic.
  3. Using a 3 quart saucepan, melt 1 stick of butter, and add the minced vegetables. Stirring this over medium-high heat until veggies are translucent.
  4. Add the chopped apples and cranberries while stirring around. Add 2 cups of chicken broth, bring to a boil for about 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
  5. Add 3/4 bag of seasoned bread stuffing crumbs. Stirring well, until you get the consistency you like. Add more chicken broth if it is too thick. This will thicken more when cooking in the oven.
  6. Bake at 350 degrees F for 25 minutes or golden crispy brown on top! Delicious served with Pork! Enjoy!
  7. Ad

I do something similar. I sautee celery and onion in several T. of butter and add it and a shredded apple and walnuts to a box of Stove Top. I make the stove top as per box. Pop it in oven til it heats through.