Homemade Mini Churros
So I encountered something new to my tastebuds. Churros. I was very curious about how it was made because its stuffed and I like the texture of it. So I tried it at home but due to unavailability of ingredients, I used chocolate syrup instead of making a chocolate sauce. But I will still include the recipe of the chocolate sauce.
- 120 g soft buttter
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup water
- 3 eggs
- 2 Tbsp sugar
- 1/4 cup sugar for coating
- 1 tsp cinnamon powder
- cooking oil
- Chocolate Sauce
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate
- Put water, butter, 2 tbsps. sugar and salt into a pot.
- Wait until mixture simmers and butter completely melts.
- When butter has melted add in the flour.
- Mix and stir very wel until a dough is formed.
- Stir in eggs one at a time.
- Place mixture in a pastry bag.
- Pipe mixture into boiling oil.
- Fry until golden brown. Remove excess oil when cooked.
- Mix cinnamon powder and 1/4 cup sugar. Roll churros in cinnamon and sugar mixture.
- Boil heavy cream over medium heat for 3-4 minutes.
- Pour over dark chocolate and stir until chocolate is melted.
- Serve churros with chocolate dip.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!