Honey Chicken Stir-Fry Recipe
A versatile recipe with vegetables and delicious over spiraled zucchini. This page contains a honey chicken stir-fry recipe
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
This is very versatile, as you can use whatever vegetables you have on hand.
Total Time: 30 minutes
Source: Taste of Home
- 2 tsp cornstarch
- 1 Tbsp cold water
- 3 tsp olive oil, divided
- 1 lb chicken cutlets, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 3 Tbsp honey
- 2 Tbsp reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 1 package (16 oz) frozen broccoli stir-fry vegetable blend (I used fresh vegetables)
- hot cooked rice, spiralized zucchini, or pasta
- Combine the cornstarch and water and blend until smooth.
- Add the chicken and garlic and stir-fry for a minute.
- Add the honey, soy sauce, salt, and pepper.
- Stir-fry about 3 minutes longer, or until chicken is no longer pink.
- Remove from the pan.
- In the same pan, add the vegetables and stir-fry 4-5 minutes with the remaining oil.
- Return the chicken mixture to the pan.
- Stir the cornstarch mixture again and add to the pan.
- Bring everything to a boil.
- Cook and stir until thickened, about a minute.
- Serve over the rice, spiralized zucchini, or pasta.
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.