Honey Chicken Stir-Fry
This is very versatile, as you can use whatever vegetables you have on hand.
Total Time: 30 minutes
Source: Taste of Home
- 2 tsp cornstarch
- 1 Tbsp cold water
- 3 tsp olive oil, divided
- 1 lb chicken cutlets, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 3 Tbsp honey
- 2 Tbsp reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 1 package (16 oz) frozen broccoli stir-fry vegetable blend (I used fresh vegetables)
- hot cooked rice, spiralized zucchini, or pasta
- Combine the cornstarch and water and blend until smooth.
- Add the chicken and garlic and stir-fry for a minute.
- Add the honey, soy sauce, salt, and pepper.
- Stir-fry about 3 minutes longer, or until chicken is no longer pink.
- Remove from the pan.
- In the same pan, add the vegetables and stir-fry 4-5 minutes with the remaining oil.
- Return the chicken mixture to the pan.
- Stir the cornstarch mixture again and add to the pan.
- Bring everything to a boil.
- Cook and stir until thickened, about a minute.
- Serve over the rice, spiralized zucchini, or pasta.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2021 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.