Honey Fruit Salad Recipes
Many different combinations of fresh fruit sweetened with honey make a delicious salad or dessert. This page contains honey fruit salad recipes
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
April 2, 20118 found this helpful
You can choose either lemon or lime instead of half lemon and half lime for the dressing, if desired.
- 1 medium to large jicama, peeled and cut into 2 inch sticks
- 2 large naval oranges, peeled and sectioned
- 1/4 medium red onion, thinly sliced, or more to taste
- 1/8 tsp. ground cayenne pepper, optional
- 1 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 tsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1 1/2 tsp. fresh lime juice
- 3 Tbsp. honey
Toss first four ingredients well in a serving bowl. Whisk last four ingredients in a small bowl. Drizzle dressing over orange and jicama mixture, toss well again, and refrigerate for at least 2 hours for flavors to blend.
This is a nice and light way to make fruit salad. The honey-yogurt dressing is awesome. You can add or omit any fruit your family likes.Read More...
A delicious way to serve cut up spring/summer fruit.
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 1 fresh pineapple
- 1 lb fresh strawberries
- 5-8 fresh kiwi
- 4 Tbsp honey
- 2 Tbsp spicy brown mustard
- 1/3 cup seasoned rice vinegar
- Peel pineapple and chop into large chunks. Rinse and slice strawberries. Peel and chop kiwi into chunks. Add all the fruit to a large bowl.
- In a small separate bowl mix the honey, mustard and rice vinegar together until well blended.
- Add the dressing to the fruit and refrigerate. Serve cold.
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup frozen limeade concentrate, thawed
- 2 tsp. poppy seed, if desired
- 4 cup cut-up fresh fruit
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds, toasted
Mix honey, limeade and poppy seed in medium bowl. Carefully toss fruit with honey mixture. Sprinkle with almonds. 4 servings
By Robin from Washington, IA