House Training a Puppy?

I have a 7 week old blue Pit Bull, and it only took me 3 days to paper train him, and then house train him. Is it that they are smarter than most dogs, or do I have a strange dog? He still nips, but I expected that, but when I tell him to stop he does. Also, when is the right age to get him vaccinated for I lost my one Pit who was 8 years old, and I just can't lose Crosby (yeah that's his name). Please someone give me an answer.

That is very smart! You need to check with your Vet for the timing of puppy shots, but it should be done very soon. Parvo is everywhere.

Yea I would give him his 5in 1 shots n rabies vaccine

Anonymous

Puppies can start getting shots as early as 8 weeks of age. This age is fine for pitties. Smaller breeds like toys and teacups check with your vet some like to wait a little longer. I gave had many breeds in my life but my pits have always been extremely smart and quick to learn both good and bad behaviors! Lol! Congrats with training your pittie!

In These Pages
Pets Dogs House TrainingFebruary 18, 2016
📓
😎
😷
🐛
🌻
Generated 2020-08-04 19:41:25 in 852 msecs. ⛅️️
https://www.thriftyfun.com/House-Training-a-Puppy-19.html