House Training a Puppy

My 10 month old Beagle/Mini Pinscher mix is having at least one accident a day. She gets taken out every morning and night and in between, like at least 6 times daily. She is trained to go in the backyard on a lead. I even try taking her out more and she has at least one poop inside. She gets played with and gets tons of attention as well. I think she hasn't gotten the hang of it to let us know when she has to go potty, like barking or whining to let us know, though sometimes she will lick our hand to tell us, but not all the time. Do you have any suggestions please?

We are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards (US only) for people who answer recent questions on ThriftyFun this month! Click here to find out more...

I think at this point there is residue of the scent on the carpet and that is leading her to go there. You might not be able to smell it but a dog can smell it. I'd suggest steam cleaning or shampooing the entire carpet to remove scents that might trigger this behavior.