How Do I Ask My Mum to Shave?

How do I ask my mum to shave as I am almost 13, but I am very tall for my age. Now my legs have become quite hairy and it is embarrassing at school as I am into a lot of sports, but I wear a tracksuit to hide my hairy legs. Me and my mum don't get along well and I'm to scared to ask her. What should I say to her?

Tell her the truth that you feel self conscious about your hair. Ask her if you can use a depilatory if she is concerned about you cutting yourself.

Do you and your father get along? Or if he's not in the picture, I'd just speak to your mother about shaving. Better to just be upfront :)