How to Make a Bunny from Shells
Diamond Post Medal for All Time! 1,246 Posts
May 31, 2019
Here is a simple way to make a cute little bunny rabbit using shells. I've used one scallop shell for the face, and two mussel shells for its ears. You can get really creative with the details on the bunny's face however you please!
Total Time: 1 hour
Yield: 1 bunny
- 2 mussel shells
- 1 scallop shell
- acrylic paint (white, pink, black)
- hot glue gun with glue
- To make the bunny ears, paint the inside edges of the mussel shells white.
- Paint the centers pink. Allow to dry.
- Paint the 2 lower corners of the scallop shell pink.
- Now hot glue the bunny ears to the inside lip of the scallop shell top. Hold in place for 15 seconds to secure.
- Paint on the facial features of the bunny; the eyes, nose, and mouth.
- The most fun part is continuing to add character to it. I gave mine eyelashes and a sweet smile. Allow to dry completely.
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.