How to Make a Recycled Animal Face Pencil Case
February 21, 2019
Simple materials plus a creative mind is a great combination for making this project. A plastic bottle has the most use when it comes to recycling. You can create anything useful out of plastic bottles. Here's one simple project that I taught my child which can be a good help to develop his creativity, imagination, and organizing skills.
- colored craft paper (assorted)
- plastic bottle (any size)
- pens or markers (preferably black)
- double sided tape
- accessories (optional)
- Cut a big hole in any portion (up or down) of your plastic bottle.
- On a piece of colored craft paper draw the face of any animal you can think of. The size of the face will depend on the size of your bottle.
- In this project, I made the face of a pig. So, next, draw it's mouth open, big and wide depending on the size of the hole you made in the bottle. Cut this out.
- Add the facial features like the teeth. I cut them from white paper. Glue or tape in place.
- Then cut out and glue on the nose.
- Next, draw and attach the eyes. Use your marker to make the pupils.
- Then add the ears. They can be made from two colors of pink paper, using a darker one for the inside of the ear. I also cut small pieces of dark pink paper for eye lids and finally added eyelashes.
- Then I made a crown and put a little bit of accessories on it.
- Now, stick the crown and face in position on your bottle. See photo.
- Put writing materials in the mouth or you can open the lid of the bottle behind the crown.
- It's done!
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.