Husqvarna Riding Mower Won't Start?

I have a Husqvarna yth2248 mower. It won't start using the key. I can crank it by using a piece of wire and touching the 2 terminals on the starter, but it only cranks. I can keep it running by spraying starter fluid, but it cuts off when I stop. I can raise and lower the rpm while using starter fluid. Any ideas on what the problem is? I did spray the mower down with a water hose prior to all of this. It did run 3 months ago.

Battery and spark plugs needed!

You may have a clogged fuel line.

Sounds like you have gotten the spark plugs wet or gotten some water mixed in with your gas. You will need to take apart the carburetor and clean it, change spark plugs, check fuel lines and also change the gas and clean the tank.

So I have cleaned the carburetor and changed the fuel. The fuel pump is working. So it looks like Im not getting power to my electronics after I turn the key even the odometer isnt turning.

I changed the ignition switch with one that I know works still nothing. Any idea

Home and Garden Repair Machines Lawn MowersOctober 20, 2019
🌻
📓
😎
🐛
😷
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Husqvarna-Riding-Mower-Wont-Start-12.html