Hydrogen Peroxide for Biting Insects

I read all the forums I could trying to find the solution to get rid of these insects. Some helped but did not get rid of them. All the sprays and insect killers did nothing but cost a lot of money trying.

For some odd reason I thought of the bottle of spray Hydrogen Peroxide I had and thought insects are loaded with bacteria. I started to spray Hydrogen Peroxide like I would bug spray. The sprayer on the bottle is like a mist. I would even spray mist in the air and let fall on me. Instantly, they started leaving me alone. I bought a quart bottle and refilled my spray mister and started spraying all my furniture.

In a week, I was 95% free. I was being eaten alive by these insects until now. I had these insects since July 2013. I finally have relief and I wanted to share.

I just spent 5 hours killing these small flies who bite. I first checked all plants getting rid of stagnant water that collects under them. I cleaned drains etc. I feel like I've been at war with these bugs.

I mixed a spray bottle with soap, water and vinegar and sprayed them and places where they seemed to congregate. It's been two hours since I've seen one. I hopethis helps cause I know what you are going through. I started getting creeped out like I was in a horror movie. I hope my fix is permanent.

I have been fighting with these annoying things for about three years. I've tried everything and read just about everything I could find until I stumbled onto this site. I am going to give it a try. I am willing to try anything now. This has been so frustrating, annoying, mind-boggling and expensive. So, thanks for the info.

Oh by the way... I've learned they don't like mentholatum. I put a little around my nose at night, actually I will use wherever I feel I've been bitten. It works great and they hate it!

I tried your hydrogen peroxide tip. It's much worse when I used your suggestion. If it is joke, not too funny.

Anonymous

It worked my flying gnats

Thank you for your tip, I'm going through the exact same thing as you were. In addition, I have some kind of white flying insect which eating me alive.

If this works I will be forever in your debt. I'm going to give it shot when I finish writing this e-mail.

Did it work with you???

I thank you very much!!! ur h p solution worked immediately.

Anonymous

love it; i'm, just, trying it. i hope it'll do the job; annoyed by these small flies!

Hi Norman W. , I too have been battling something like what you have for two years now. We have try almost everything. After spending hundreds of dollars on insecticide and natural remedies, I feel like I am at my wits end. Am looking forward to trying what has worked for you. Thank you for sharing.